5200 Kings Highway, Brooklyn, NY 11234

East Flatbush

brownfield

Irma C. Pollack LLC
Site Description[1] 
Location: The property is located at 5200 Kings Highway in the East Flatbush section of Brooklyn, Kings County. The site is approximately 2.28 acres in size. Site Features: The site consists of a retail auto dealership. Approximately 75% of the site is occupied by thr dealership building that includes an auto showroom, administrative offices, service area, parts storeroom, auto body shop, auto storage, auto washing, and a staff locker room. The remaining 25% of the site consists of paved parking lots on the northeast and south sids of the site. The outdoor space is used for vehicle storage. The site is bordered to the south by the Premier Ford auto dealership. To the north the site is bordered by the Favorite Plastics Corporation. The site is bordered to the northeast at 5226 Kings Highway by the Kristal Auto Mall Used Cars. Current Zoning/Use: The site is currently zoned for commercial use. The site is located in an area that is industrial to the northeast, north, northwest, west and southwest. Farther to the west and north of the site is continued industrial and commercial land use. To the east and southeast is a residential community consisting of attached one and two family homes. The nearest school is approximately one-quarter mile southeast of the site.

Site Environmental Assessment
Information submitted with the BCP application regarding the environmental condition at the site are currently under review and will be revised as additional information becomes available.

Site Health Assessment
Information submitted with the BCP application regarding the conditions at the site are currently under review and will be revised as additional information becomes available.
  1.  DEC Environmental Site Remediation Database.  Site Name: "Kristal Auto Mall".

admin

Power_plant

Contribute

Add1 Add a Marker
Create Create Your Own Map
Share Share This Map
Save Save This Map
Add2 Add to Your Site

Map Key ( 0 )

Marker Key ( 0 )

List of All Markers