New Covenant House - Danbury ("NCH-D") is a transitional residence program for women who are homeless and in crisis and need a stable, nurturing, and structured environment to turn their lives around. NCH-D, provides a safe place for women to recover, learn, and begin new lives based on God's word. NCH-D is...
NCH-D is NOT...
- A structured 18-month program
- For women who are 18 years or older
- For women who are homeless & pregnant*
- For women who have/had issues with substance abuse
- For women who may need re-entry assistance from FCI
- For women who want to develop a personal & life changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A shelter
- Housing for families
- Permanent Housing
The program at NCH-D centers around five basis components:
- Spiritual transformation through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Educational & Vocational Preparation
- Case Management & Life Skills
- Household Task Management & Recreation
- The ability to move on to Christ-centered, independent living
Christian based supportive recovery home for men and women ages 18+ who are recovering from substance abuse. Includes 12 step model support groups and pastoral counseling to help residents stay in recovery. Residents must follow house curriculum and obtain employment. Maximum length of stay is 18 months.