OPP works with at-risk or disadvantaged youth, ages 14-24, on achieving a college degree or vocational credentials and/or obtaining rewarding post-education employment. It has three programs:
Pathways to Success in the Community
Pathways to Success in High Schools
- Every youth is matched with a youth development specialist.
- Youth development specialists assess youth status and needs, and work with each youth to determine a pathway to a long-term educational and/or employment outcome.
- All youth participants have access to educational, training/employment, and support services.
- Each youth engages in a unique mix of programming based on their needs and goals.
- OPP actively engages its referral partners to help youth overcome barriers not directly addressed by OPP programming.
Pathways in Community Colleges