The site is located at on Hester Street between Baxter and Centre Streets in Manhattan. It is currently occupied by an undeveloped parking lot and two mixed commercial/residential buildings. The MGP site is known to have ceased operation in 1848 and little is known of its operational history. A Site Characterization was completed in January of 2008. The report has not been submitted.
Site Health Assessment
NYSDOH has insufficient information to fully evaluate the potential for human exposures.